Christmas truly is a wonderful time of year. So here we celebrate 25 of our favourite Christmas quotes which helps us spread cheer all year!
1. “Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.” — Helen Steiner Rice
2. “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.” — Charles M. Schulz
3. “At Christmas, all roads lead home.” — Marjorie Holmes
4. “May your days be merry and bright.” — White Christmas
5. “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” — Norman Vincent Peale
6. “Even as an adult, I still find it hard to sleep on Christmas Eve.” – Carrie Latet
7. Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle.
8. May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve.
9. “Christmas isn’t just a day—it’s a frame of mind.” — Miracle on 34th Street
10. “Christmas is forever, not for just one day. For loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away.” — Norman Wesley Brooks
11. “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.” — Roy L. Smith
12. “One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day.” — Andy Rooney
13. “The smells of Christmas are the smells of childhood.” ― Richard Paul Evans
14. “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.” — Elf
15. “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” — Peg Bracken
16. “You have such a pretty face. You should be on a Christmas card.” – Buddy
17. “Nothing ever seems too bad, too hard, or too sad when you’ve got a Christmas tree in the living room.” – Nora Roberts
18. “Some Christmas tree ornaments do more than glitter and glow, they represent a gift of love given a long time ago.” – Tom Baker
19. “Christmas doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more.” – Dr. Seuss
20. “When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things—not the great occasions—give off the greatest glow of happiness.” – Bob Hope
21. “Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.” – Edna Ferber
22. Believe in the Magic of Christmas
23. “I wish we could put some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.” – Harlan Miller
24. “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others.” – Bob Hope
25. “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.” – Hamilton Wright Mabie
Have we missed some of your favourites? Get in touch and let us know!
Other things you might like in this category
Join the Christmas-loving community and enjoy exclusive offers and content as well as access to our members only area!Become a Member Find out more
If you love Christmas as much as we do, then why not join the Club and we can keep you up to date with the latest Christmas stories, offers and competitions straight to your inbox.Sign Up Now!
It looks like your account is awaiting verification.Call to action?